Accountants Robert Hayden & Co provide a complete payroll service for any of our existing clients who need it - normally companies of small to medium size.
Our help with payroll can take many forms, most of them practical but also advisory – such as how best to administer returns for CIS schemes, claim repayments of tax, and deal with queries and problems.
As with VAT returns, we also help clients file their payroll information online, a requirement many companies find themselves unprepared for.
Payroll is often best handled as a distinct service, separate from your other accounting activities.
For those clients who require it, our payroll service covers all the necessary issues such as:
- Starters and leavers
- Code number changes
- Customised and generic payslips
- Taxable benefits and P11Ds
- Company, personal, and stakeholder pension schemes
- Student loan recovery
- Give as you earn
- Advice on tax and NIC payable
- Processing payments through BACS
- Dealing with employee enquiries
- Standard payroll reports
- Producting year-end P60s
- Preparing and electronic filing of forms P14 & P35
Contact us today if you as a client would like us to handle your payroll, just make an appointment for us to discuss it.