At one end, this may mean advising on what systems to use, or explaining how to maintain your books to comply as a VAT registered business. We can even help you through your first return to get you started.
There are always businesses who need help registering or deregistering. Meanwhile, some small businesses may benefit from bespoke systems such as flat rate VAT.
We’ll help to keep your VAT affairs in order, so you collect the right amount for each transaction and pay and file your returns correctly and on time.
Among the other issues we’ll advise you on are:
- The pros and cons of voluntary registration
- The timing of compulsory registration
- Extracting maximum benefit from the rules on de-registration
- Partial exemption
- Timing and delaying VAT payments
- Flat rate VAT schemes
- VAT on imports and exports
- VAT control visits HMRC
Contact us today for a VAT health check and to see how we can relieve you of the burden.